For Mobiky, your satisfaction is invaluable
DELIVERY TO HOME ADDRESS OR TO THE NEAREST RETAIL OUTLET
Mobiky offers 3 delivery options:
- Home delivery via the “Mobiky Gentlemen” network.
In several regions of France you can chose delivery directly to your home address by a “Mobiky Gentleman”. Upon receipt of your order you will be contacted to arrange a delivery date.
This delivery option offers the advantage of the chance to seek advice on the use the Mobiky and to see a demonstration, particularly in respect of its ultra-quick folding technique.
- Home delivery by post (less than 3 days for mainland France).
- Delivery to your nearest retail outlet: your order is delivered within 5 working days to the partner outlet. For the list of stores, click here.
Delivery charges vary depending on the option chosen, the product, the quantity and the country of delivery. These charges are calculated automatically at the time of the order and are subject to approval before confirmation and payment of your order.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
You have the right to cancel the order within 8 days. Whatever the reason, you may notify us, within 8 days from the date of delivery, that you do not wish to keep the product.
WARNING, in order for it to be returned, the product must be in perfect condition. If your request is not made in time and/or if the original packaging has been torn, and/or if the product has been used or is marked, the return cannot be accepted.
Depending on your method of payment, you shall be reimbursed by cheque or by bank transfer (if you have paid by bank card) upon receipt of the returned item.
The means of return is dependent on the chosen delivery option:
Delivery by a "Mobiky Gentleman":
Return by a “Mobiky Gentleman” may only be used if the bike has been delivered in this way. You simply need to notify us of your intention to return the product via the section “Contact us”. Within 48 hours of your request, a “Mobiky Gentleman” shall arrange a time with you to collect the goods. You shall be fully reimbursed for your purchase including billed delivery charges. Mobiky shall be responsible for the return delivery costs of returned products.
For more information, please consult our General Terms and Conditions of Sale by clicking here.
Delivery by post:
If you opt for delivery by post, the cost of returning any item is payable by you. This is the procedure to follow:
- Put the product back in its original packaging.
- Secure the product so that it doesn't move during transport. Use crumpled paper or bubble wrap to prevent any risks of damage.
- Enclose a copy of your invoice.
- Re-seal the package with parcel tape to reinforce it and to prevent it from opening during transport.
- The parcel must be marked “RETURN” and MUST be sent by REGISTERED DELIVERY to the following address:
675 Promenade des Ports
50 000 Saint-Lô
and the delivery slip and parcel number must be retained.
We would like to remind you that our Customer Service agents are available on +33 2 33 77 25 70 (no surcharge) from Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 6.00pm, or via the “Contact us” section of the website.
Delivery to a retail outlet:
If you opt for delivery to the nearest retail outlet, returns shall be dealt with in store. Product return fees are payable by Mobiky.
HOTLINE AND CUSTOMER SERVICES
Any questions? Our customer service agents are here to help you!
You can contact us from Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 6.00pm on +33 2 33 77 25 70 (no surcharge) or send us your request by clicking here. We undertake to respond within 24h during the week and within 48h at the weekend from receipt of your request.
With Mobiky, you can be sure that your payments are perfectly secure. When ordering through our site, you benefit from all the security and confidentiality guarantees both for your personal and for your banking information.
All your card details (number, expiry date, security code) are encrypted immediately and protected by a secured system.
The guarantee covers:
- Any material or manufacturing defect noted by authorised retailers.
- - Replacement of faulty parts with standard parts including labour.
Length of guarantee:
- 5 years for the frame.
- 2 years for the other components except for factory parts.
The guarantee applies providing:
- There is no evidence of any impact, the product should not show damage over the course of normal use.
- The product has been used in accordance with the instructions provided and has had regular maintenance.
- The original parts have not been replaced by unauthorised parts.
Exceptions to the guarantee:
- Damage involving the liability of a third party or resulting from deliberate misuse.
- Damage resulting from maintenance and use which is non compliant with manufacturer’s recommendations or negligence.
- Wear and tear of replacement parts (bulbs, cables and casings, chains, rims, gearwheels, brake pads...).
- Products which have been modified without the manufacturer having been informed.
- Original parts which have been replaced by unauthorised parts.
- Damage resulting from fire, lightening, storms, vandalism or insecure transportation.